Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crawfish (or Shrimp) Pasta

This is a really easy pasta dish that is sure to please. 

1 lb. crawfish tails (or shrimp, peeled and deveined) 
1 lb. Velveeta Cheese 
1 can Rotel tomatoes, diced 
1 can cream of chicken soup 
1 small onion 
3 cloves garlic 
2 tbs. butter 
1 lb. rotini pasta (I like the multi-colored pasta) cooked 

 Saute onion and garlic in butter until soft. Add crawfish tails (or shrimp) and cook for two minutes. Add tomatoes, soup, and cubed Velveeta. Stir until smooth and cheese is melted. Stir in pasta. Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top with a crispy french bread and salad.

3 comments:

Dana Marie said...

Meredith taught me this recipe when we lived together 11 years ago! She taught me to use frozen chopped onions (I hate chopping onions!) and I don't remember putting garlic in it but I will now. I haven't made it in a while but it sure sounds good so I think I'll add the stuff to make it to my grocery list. :)

Cyndi said...

YUM! AND THANKS FOR SAYING I'M A GOOD MOM---I CERTAINLY TRIED!!!! MY BABIES HAVING BABIES! JUST YOU WAIT--IT'S AWESOME! LOVE YA

Lindsay said...

Yum, that sounds so good! More recipes!!!! I need some more good soup recipes if you have anymore. Soup just hits the spot this time of year.